ProGuard with MCITM protects your medical cannabis crop by sanitizing grow rooms, reducing CFUs, managing air quality, improving crop yields, and producing clean extracts.
1. Sanitize the Facility & Grow Rooms – control molds & mildew
2. Finished Products – manage CFUs, w/o damaging the product
3. Indoor Air Quality – manage Odors, VOCs, and contaminates
4. Crop Yield & Rotation – room sanitization for a clean start
5. Extracts & Edibles – produce Clean / Safe food products
Growers Protect Your Crop with ProGuard with MCITM
1. Attack Mold And Mildew On Your Plants And Protect Your Crops
The spores of Powdery Mildew, Botrytis, Pythium, and other fungi live in the air or on surfaces all around your growing area, no matter how clean it is. These pathogens can be brought into your environment by your shoes, your clothes, your hands, outdoor air exchanges, or open doors and vents.
The ProGuard Technology uses a catalytic process that converts the Oxygen and Humidity into a powerful, sanitizing plasma. The higher the humidity level, the more effective the results. When operated 24/7 this purification technology becomes a “preventative” solution that constantly sanitizes your Grow rooms. It is able to attack (Gray Mold) Botrytis; Powdery Mildew; Pythium (Root Rot); and many other damaging molds and mildews.
2. Attack CFUs on Finished Product
During the drying and curing process buds are susceptible to bud rot and mold that can seriously damage finished product. Many of our Medical Marijuana Growers use the ProGuard Technology as a part of their QA Process to reduce CFUs in the finished product. We can help you improve your QA process & Pass Regulations.